We all know how life can prove us. Day by day we face hundreds of difficulties towards our goal: arriving safe to the next Friday.
But, as you (sadly) know, the weekend finishes too soon and a new week comes. You realize it when the alarm wakes you up at 8 a.m. on Mondays, the milk is finished, the bathroom is already occupied by your flatmate, there’s traffic in the streets and you have to run to be on time. Meanwhile you still have to do you laundry but you need to buy a new detergent because the past one it’s finished. All the things to do come to your mind and you don’t actually know how to face them. Sometimes life is really stressful! This made me think I had to find something to make my life better. Someone – one of the typical guys supporting the “mens sana in corpore sano” way-of-life – once told me I could start doing some sport to be fit and therefore (?!) happy.
In that precise moment his idea almost convinced me…….until when I saw a Nutella jar in the kitchen.
I was thinking about eating it with a spoon, but to look less fatty I decided to put it inside some recipes. This actually worked, bringing happiness to me and my friends who started eating Nutella like there’s no tomorrow. Sometimes our recipes were reeeally good, sometimes not. That’s why I will start my long list of Nutella recipes you should try at least once.
Today, I will tell you how to prepare a no bake Nutella Cheesecake!
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
Time: 3 hours
- 250g of biscuits
- 80g of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 400g of Nutella
- 500g of cream cheese
- 80g of sifted sugar
- Put some baking paper in the pan;
- Take the biscuits and break them into crumbs (it would be better to use a food processor);
- Add half of the hazelnuts, some Nutella (1 tbsp) and 80g of butter and start mixing them with the food processor until when they are perfectly mixed;
- Put them in the pan and press them in order to create the basis of our cake;
- Mix the cream cheese with Nutella and sugar until when they’ll be well combined;
- Pour the mix on top of the basis;
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts you didn’t put before on top of the cake;
- Put it in the cake for around 3-4 hours;