In order to take drinking to a whole new level you will need to be able to use alcohol for food as well. Drinking games are a classic. Making food our if it sound promising. Perhaps Jägermeister brownies?
What do you need to taste the beautiful and incredible brownies?
- 140g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- A little bit of salt
- 250g of black chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 280g sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 shots of Jägermeister (if you are brave enough, you can put as much as you want…)
That’s all. Are you ready? What do you have to do to taste the beautiful and incredible Jägermeister brownies?
2. Sift the flour and mix with baking powder and salt.
3. Melt 180g of chocolate with the butter and stir until the dough is liquid and homogenous.
4. Remove from heat and add and mix the eggs one by one. Add sugar, vanilla and Jäger and beat until all mixed. Mix well and add the flour, baking powder and salt. Break the remaining chocolate into small pieces and add to the mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the baking pan and place in center of oven for about 40 minutes (or when a knife comes out clean)
6. When cool, cut into squares.
Well you might be wondering where is more Jäger. The recipe name Jägermeister Brownies. There must be some more! Serve with a shot of Jäger straight from the freezer and enjoy the perfect combination for your drinks!